Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Ever start a new job and realize you have a new dress code to adhere to? For Us, the biggest problem isn’t necessarily finding pieces to suit that dress code. It’s the fact that those pieces take up valuable space in our closet and dresser!
The shopping hack to help you skirt around this issue is to buy pieces that can work both for a business casual dress code and nights and weekends. You need versatile finds that can be styled in a variety of different ways, from clothes to shoes. The 17 pieces we’ve picked out below are the perfect examples. Shop from Amazon, Anthropologie, Nordstrom and more!
Shirts and Blouses
1. Our Absolute Favorite: A white button-up shirt is the most versatile, timeless piece you can own. Wear this Amazon Essentials shirt with slacks at the office and then open it up and wear it with a long-line bralette on the weekend!
2. We Also Love: So cute! The dainty floral print and ruffled short sleeves of this Dokotoo blouse had Us falling instantly in love!
3. We Can’t Forget: If you tend to break a sweat during your commute, keep things light and breathable with this By Anthropologie linen shirt!
4. Bonus: This layered chiffon SeSe Code top can totally be worn to work and then dressed up for date night!
5. Our Absolute Favorite: Meeting in the conference room? Picnic in the park? For either, grab this beautiful Prettygarden dress!
6. We Also Love: This Oversized shirt dress from Nordstrom is the ultimate grab-and-go piece. So easy to wear and instantly chic!
7. We Can’t Forget: Pair this soft, striped Merokeety dress with a blazer for a professional look or with flip flops for a sunny hangout!
8. Bonus: The fun geometric pattern on this Temofon dress caught our attention. In comes in other great prints too!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: A midi skirt has the best length for taking your outfit from desk to date or boardroom to bar. Skip the high slits and opt for this pleated Kate Kasin skirt!
10. We Also Love: Now is your chance to nab a fantastic deal on these comfy-chic L’Academie Sadie Pants from Revolve!
11. We Can’t Forget: If you can get away with shorts at work, then definitely check out these Floerns Bermuda shorts. They’re a great length!
12. Bonus: The subtle black floral print on this black Zeagoo midi skirt is completely and utterly stunning — and just so sophisticated!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: For a more refined version of a casual summer classic, check out these faux-leather Dr. Scholls slip-on sneakers!
14. We Also Love: Stay on trend and level up any outfit with a pair of these Vetaste lug-sole loafers. They come in four shades!
15. We Can’t Forget: Love a European vibe? These leather Soludos Venetian Mules from Zappos will be the most popular pair on your shoe rack!
16. Bonus: Zappos also has these amazing sling-back J. Renee Taveta heels, featuring a fashion-forward metallic accent at the heel!
17. Last but Not Least: You can’t go wrong with flats! Check out these Naturalizer ballet flats for something super comfortable that doesn’t sacrifice on style!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? Explore more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!